“Righteousness and justice are the foundation of Your throne; mercy and truth go before Your face. Blessed are the people who know the joyful sound! They walk, O LORD, in the light of Your countenance.”
Scriptures: Psalm 89:14-15: “Righteousness and justice are the foundation of Your throne; mercy and truth go before Your face. Blessed are the people who know the joyful sound! They walk, O LORD, in the light of Your countenance.”
Isaiah 59:4-16: “No one calls for justice, nor does any plead for truth. They trust in empty words and speak lies; they conceive evil and bring forth iniquity. They hatch vipers’ eggs and weave the spider’s web; he who eats of their eggs dies, and from that which is crushed a viper breaks out. Their webs will not become garments, nor will they cover themselves with their works; their works are works of iniquity, and the act of violence is in their hands. Their feet run to evil, and they make haste to shed innocent blood; their thoughts are thoughts of iniquity; wasting and destruction are in their paths. The way of peace they have not known, and there is no justice in their ways; they have made themselves crooked paths; whoever takes that way shall not know peace. Therefore justice is far from us, nor does righteousness overtake us; we look for light, but there is darkness! For brightness, but we walk in blackness! We grope for the wall like the blind, and we grope as if we had no eyes; we stumble at noonday as at twilight; we are as dead men in desolate places. We all growl like bears, and moan sadly like doves; we look for justice, but there is none; for salvation, but it is far from us. For our transgressions are multiplied before You, and our sins testify against us; for our transgressions are with us, and as for our iniquities, we know them: In transgressing and lying against the LORD, and departing from our God, speaking oppression and revolt, conceiving and uttering from the heart words of falsehood. Justice is turned back, and righteousness stands afar off; for truth is fallen in the street, and equity cannot enter. So truth fails, and he who departs from evil makes himself a prey. Then the LORD saw it, and it displeased Him that there was no justice. He saw that there was no man, and wondered that there was no intercessor; therefore His own arm brought salvation for Him; and His own righteousness, it sustained Him.”
Luke 18:7-8 (ESV): “And will not God give justice to his elect, who cry out day and night? Will He delay long over them? I tell you, He will give justice to them speedily. Nevertheless, when the Son of Man comes, will He find faith on earth?”
- VOTING is the single biggest thing on the agenda, but VOTING with heaven first.
- His rule is established on righteousness and justice, so we must vote (pray) in agreement with His righteousness and justice, first JUDGING ourselves so we’re not judged with the world.
- We must PRAY IN THE SPIRIT as much as possible as it opens the realm of heaven up to and through our spirits.
- We must pray against a new weaponized illness the Chinese are going to release.
- If we pray in agreement, it will be cut off!
- A dome or “shadow” of God’s protective presence will be established over as it was in Goshen.
- Exodus-level power will be released.
- Pray for Roe v. Wade to be overturned and it will break a curse over our nation.
- Pray for God’s justice to be loosed against all people in league with the enemy, in places of power and authority that are being used to move his plans forward.
- Justice MUST return to the justice system.
- Pray for AG Barr and all law enforcement and judicial people to be convicted to move in kingdom righteousness and justice.
- We are being undermined by China with satanic, socialist ideology, propaganda and brainwashing through fear and witchcraft (control, manipulation and coercion).
- This can be completely cut off through the prayer of agreement of the saints for kingdom righteousness and justice to be worked in our areas.